The Training Team is made of representatives from each agency to develop training days twice a year for the entire WorkForce Center partner staff. The topics for the trainings come from staff suggestions and the results of training needs survey that staff complete ever few years. The purpose of the day is to help staff:
- Get to know and trust each other
- Feel like they are part of a larger team
- Build better communications between partners
- Become more knowledgeable about the programs and services of their partners.
- Address the training needs they have in common with their partners.
Mark your calendar! The next South Central WorkForce Center Partner Training Day will be held on March 2, 2017. Click here to register.